Four Programs. One Purpose.
Welcome to the AEC Family
We engage distinct adult populations across three campuses – and each one feels like a family. In fact, that’s why we refer to the people who choose to spend time with us as members, and not clients or patients. We are working together to create a world where individuals of all abilities thrive.
Explore which of our programs is right for you and schedule a tour – we can’t wait to meet you!
Adult Day Health Care
Thrive provides meaningful engagement and a strong sense of community for adults who need daily medical assistance.
Montessori Center for Aging & Memory
Renew offers innovative, early-intervention programming for individuals living with a memory or early-onset dementia diagnosis.
Day Programs for Adults With Disabilities
High5 is a fun and inclusive environment that promotes creative self-expression and independence for adults of all abilities.
Job Services for Adults With Disabilities
Works facilitates skills-based job placements, one-on-one training, career development and coaching for adults of all abilities.
We See More
Our Pledge to Members
It is a privilege to spend the day with you.
- We promise to listen to you, and to honor your unique preferences and vibrant history.
- We empower you to challenge yourself and embody the notion of “I can”.
- We welcome you with open arms. At AEC, everyone belongs.
Our Commitment to Caregivers
Your loved one is our priority.
- We monitor your loved one’s health and well being. When they are with us, they are safe.
- We foster belonging and a sense of community. Your loved one will never be lonely.
- We promote independence, empowering your loved one to self-advocate and be confident.